Subscribe to the Lushan Institute (click on the "Shushan Society" below the title of this article, or add WeChat: lushannyc]
The Lushan Society Learning Book Club is a new creative cultural social event! By limiting the number of participants (15-18 people) and the unique design of the event process, we are committed to creating a platform that enables you to interact, socialize, and access information efficiently. Let us bring you a different experience!
Share people: teeth
Share the bibliography:"perfume"
Time: 2016.6.26 2:30pm to 5:00pm
Location: Fordham University (113 West 60th Street), the address will be notified after registration.
ways of registration:Long press the QR code at the bottom of the announcement to enter the group. Please enter the group name into the name of your own Photo ID, so that volunteers can report the list to doorman. We will invite unrenamed students to wait for convenience on Saturday night. Friends on the list, please forgive me.
Lushan Academy's loyal fans, pseudo-literary female youth. Recently, I suddenly became obsessed with the beauty of the "smell" and wanted to convey the indescribable sense of smell in a descriptive way.
Baruch Industrial Organization Psychology is reading. Marketing analysis. Love to travel and love to read. Love cooking and love life. Immerse yourself in a laughter and tears, experience surprises and adventures.
Share the bibliographic introduction:
This book is not a popular thriller, but a serious work that is peculiar, full of fantasy, and profound. Since its publication in 1985, it has consistently ranked among the top sellers in Germany and has been translated into more than 30 kinds. Text.
The novel tells the story of a wizard who murdered 26 girls. Each of these murders is an end: just because they are fascinated by their unique taste. For Grenoy, every time is a love, but he loves not the people, but the scent of them; the murder of them is just forever possessing, and has the kind of love that he loves, without life, " fragrance"……
About the Author:
Patrick Sǖskind was born in 1949 in Ambach, on the shores of Lake Starnberg in Bavaria, Germany. He studied and studied medieval history and modern history in Munich and Aix-en-Provence, France. Keep living by writing a movie-series script. His debut is the script "The Double Bass." The show was first performed in Munich in September 1981. Later, many theaters were staged, and they were translated into multiple languages, which earned the reputation of Juskind in the literary world. In 1984, Juskind completed his first novel, "Perfume," which sensationalized the German literary world. Following "Perfume", Juskind created the novella "Pigeon" in a classic style. The novel describes a monotonous and boring life of a janitor in a bank in Paris. In the first edition of 1987, the first edition sold as much as 100,000 copies. According to the "Der Spiegel" weekly statistics, "Dove" and "Perfume" together, since April 1987, belong to the top ten best-selling books of German serious literature, and Juskind has sensationalized the German literary world.
Highly interactive activity process:
1) The sharer introduces the book and expresses his own opinion (about 40 minutes);
2) Each participant expresses his or her own feelings (about 2 minutes/person);
3) All participants will be divided into small groups to communicate and propose a topic-related question;
4) Participants discuss the issues raised and show their speculation. (about 2 minutes / person);
5) After the event, welcome friends who are still unfinished to join the dinner and continue to talk.
1) Participants are not required to prepare in advance, and the sharer will provide the information needed for discussion
2) Please tryin advanceArrive, so as not to miss the introduction of the sharer
3) Please bring a photo ID
4) If you can't find the venue, please send a message in the event temporary WeChat group or Facebook 麓山学社 Group, we will respond promptly
5) The number of people per reading will be limited to 20 people. Please invite your friends to register as soon as possible. After completing the form and scanning into the temporary group, the registration will be successful. The full amount of applicants will be in the waitinglist.
All the speeches of the participants of the event do not represent the position of the school.
Lushan Institute –Make ideas more refined
Lushan Institute is a non-government, non-religious, non-profit public welfare organization organized by the people. The New York Lushan Institute has improved the participants' independent thinking and judgment through reading club activities. Based on the interest in reading, we share knowledge and insights and make friends who share our interests.
We currently organize a free reading club event in Manhattan every week. The specific location will be announced 24 hours before the start of the book club.
subscription"Lushan Institute",Reply"Essay",readMoreAmerican article series; Reply"book club",ViewweNew Yorkbook clubactivity.