Journey to the West
Chinese classical fairy novels, one of China's "four great masterpieces". It is the first romantic novel of the ancient Chinese novel created by the Ming Dynasty novelist Wu Chengen. The book tells the story of Tang Sanzang's four masters and the West, and shows the ancient theme of punishing evil and promoting good. There are also opinions that the Journey to the West is a satirical novel of power field.
How strong is Sun Wukong? Why is it so weak on the road to getting through, always being stumped by various monsters?
Why did Tang Zhen want to learn from the West?
What is the relationship between Jade Emperor, Laojun and Ruyi?
What is the identity of the six-eared macaque?
Who is the Bodhi ancestor?
Wu Chengen (1501 - 1582), the word 汝忠, No. Yangshan people or Sheyangjushi, Huai'an Prefecture Shanyang County (now Huai'an District, Huai'an City, Jiangsu Province), Wu Chengen's father Wu Guoqian was elevated by Tongcheng County, Anqing Prefecture From the mountain to Huai'an, Shanyang County.  Its representative is "Journey to the West." Its belief is Buddhism.
Graduated from Fordham University. Years of experience in law firm work. Currently engaged in banking work. I love learning and research in religion and Chinese medicine. It is believed that people's learning needs to be experienced: "considering listening is clear" - "reflecting yourself" - "architectural logic" can achieve the goal of "making thoughts more refined."
Master of Education Technology graduates from Columbia University. Now Handy Technology is a software engineer and teaches part-time at Columbia University. His people love to read and share. They have shared "Laozi", "Sun Tzu's Art of War", "The Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic", "The Seven Habits of High-Efficiency People", "The Road of Little People", "The Man Comes from" Mars, women from Venus and other books.
details of the event
1. Share people introduce books/topics and express their own opinions (about 30 minutes)
2. Each participant expresses their own feelings or asks questions (about 2 minutes / person)
3. All participants were discussed in small groups (about 20 minutes)
4. The group selects the representative to summarize the statement and the sharer and the moderator make the final statement.
5. Friends who are still unfinished after the event can voluntarily gather and continue to talk.
1. Due to the limitation of the number of people, if you are unable to attend due to any reason, please inform the volunteers of the society as soon as possible and withdraw from the event group so that other book friends can join.
3. Any questions about the book club can be submitted at any time in this event group, and the volunteers on duty will try their best to help you.