Subscribe to the Lushan Institute (click on the "Yushan Society" below the title of this article, or add WeChat: lushannyc)
The Lushan Society Learning Book Club is a new creative cultural social event! By limiting the number of participants (15-18 people) and the unique design of the event process, we are committed to creating a platform that enables you to interact, socialize, and access information efficiently. Let us bring you a different experience!
Share people: Wei Wei
Sharing the Bibliography: "The Devils Drop School"
Time: 2015.8.23 2:30pm to 5:00pm
Location: Fordham University (113 West 60th Street), the address will be notified after registration.
Registration link: Click on the bottom left corner"Read the original”or"Read more”, will jump to the event registration link.
Master of Education Technology graduates from Columbia University. He is currently a software engineer at Amplify Education and teaches part-time at Columbia University. His people love to read and share. They have shared books such as Laozi, Sun Tzu's Art of War, Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic, and Seven Habits of High-Efficiency People.
CUNY Baruch graduated from the Department of Psychology and now works at Barneys New York. Like to eat and read. Most love classical literature and science fiction.
Share the bibliographic introduction:
Devils picking up school
In recent years, the emerging school is becoming more and more sought after by the otaku. The devil's school is founded by Mr. Qi Qi, who is known as the old man in the world.
The devil's consultant's real name is Qi Qi. Mr. Qi Qi graduated from Peking University's Department of Psychology in 1992. He has been engaged in psychological counseling and special counseling for children's channels. In his spare time, he has devoted himself to researching male and female exchanges for decades, including street acquaintances. Follow-up contacts. At the end of 2007, he began to record his own experience of more than ten years in the Douban School. He was sought after by the house man and women, and then set up a “Devil's Training Course” to lead the students to train and train strangers on the streets of Beijing. Thousands of men have successfully found their favorite objects. The Devil's Counselor is on the spot to guide the students to pose a crush, and each student is limited to 5 to 6 people. In July 2010, in order to promote his own ideas and tutorials, the Devil Consultant launched the book "Devils Pickup".
About the Author:
Devil consultant. He graduated from Peking University and wandered around Beijing Street. At the end of 2007, he recorded his own experience in the Douban team for more than ten years. He was sought after by many men and women. In early 2008, he set up a devil's class on the streets of Beijing. The opposite sex makes a living.
Highly interactive activity process:
1) The sharer introduces the book and expresses his own opinion (about 15 minutes);
2) Each participant expresses his or her own feelings (about 2 minutes/person);
3) All participants will be divided into small groups to communicate and propose a topic-related question;
4) Participants discuss the issues raised and show their speculation. (about 2 minutes / person);
5) After the event, welcome friends who are still unfinished to join the dinner and continue to talk.
1) Participants are not required to prepare in advance, and the sharer will provide the information needed for discussion
2) Please try to be on time to avoid missed sharing of the bibliography
3) Please bring your ID
4) If you can't find the venue, please send a message in the event temporary WeChat group or Facebook 麓山学社 Group, we will respond promptly
5) The number of people per reading will be limited to 18 people. Please invite your friends to register as soon as possible. After completing the form and scanning into the temporary group, the registration will be successful. The full registration will be in the waitlist.
All the speeches of the participants of the event do not represent the position of the school.
Lushan Institute –Make ideas more refined
Lushan Institute is a non-government, non-religious, non-profit public welfare organization organized by the people. The New York Lushan Institute has improved the participants' independent thinking and judgment through reading club activities. Based on the interest in reading, we share knowledge and insights and make friends who share our interests.
We currently organize free book club events every week in the New York area at Columbia University, Fordham University or Pace University.
subscription"Lushan Institute",Reply"Essay",readMoreAmerican article seriesReply to the "Reading Club",checkLook at meTheyNew YorkreadingWill livemove.