Subscribe to the Lushan Institute (click on the "Shushan Society" below the title of this article, or add WeChat: lushannyc]
The Lushan Academy Society is a new creative cultural social event! By limiting the number of participants (15-18 people) and the unique design of the event process, we are committed to creating a platform that enables you to interact, socialize, and access information efficiently. Let us bring you a different experience!
Share with: Liu Hongxia
MinuteEnjoy the bibliography:"China Commercial Arbitration Law and Practice"
Time: 2015.3. 29pm 2:30pm to 5:00pm
Venue: Notice after registration at the specific address of Columbia University.
Registration link: Click on the bottom left cornerRead the originalOr "read more", you will be taken to the event registration link.
In August 2014, he graduated from the New York Institute of Technology EMBA. He worked in the International Arbitration Department of the Guangzhou Arbitration Commission and the Institute of Multinational Corporations of the Ministry of Commerce. After graduation, he has been working as an intern at the Queens Chamber of Commerce in New York and a researcher at the New York Dispute Resolution Institute.
A nerd, love to read books, love to talk. Originally studying organic chemistry, due to the love of the book, I am now reading the professional in NYU. I hope that I can make more friends with the book club.
Share the bibliographic introduction:
"China Commercial Arbitration Law and Practice》
The content of this book is novel and rich. All the analysis is closely related to the practical issues of commercial arbitration in China. There is no chapter empty talk theory and no practical practice. The perspective uniquely writes another story behind the law of the client. The book has both objective speculation and story interest. It not only has the author's practice sentiment and experience summary as a dispute resolution professional lawyer, but also supplements the authoritative precedent published by the Supreme People's Court. It is intriguing and thought-provoking. It is rich, informative and authoritative. The reference materials are not only useful to practicing lawyers, but also to judges, arbitrators, academics, students, and general readers.
By reading this book, we can help us improve our thinking ability quickly, and the author's psychological foundation is also good. She is good at seizing social hotspots, enjoying reading, and letting people feel the knowledge literacy of a good lawyer. In the case of the case, it is basically difficult to reject his views.
About the Author:
Partner of Zhong Lun Law Firm Master of Dispute Resolution, School of Asian and African Studies, University of London Bachelor of Chinese University of Political Science and Law, Member of the Young Arbitrators Association of the London International Arbitration Institute. Member of the International Branch of the British Affairs Lawyers Association. Mediator appointed by the Beijing Arbitration Commission Mediation Center. Editor-in-Chief of China Construction Engineering Law Review (Legal Press), China Construction Engineering Legal Business Report (2009-2010), and "Civil and Commercial Litigation Lawyer Practice Reference" (Legal Press, 2007), in The People's Court Newspaper, China Real Estate News, Democracy and Legal System, and Taiwanese Businesses published many articles.
Highly interactive activity process:
1) The sharer introduces the book and expresses his own opinion (about 15 minutes);
2) Each participant expresses his or her own feelings (about 2 minutes/person);
3) All participants will be divided into small groups to communicate and propose a topic-related question;
4) Participants discuss the issues raised and show their speculation. (about 2 minutes / person);
5) After the event, welcome friends who are still unfinished to join the dinner and continue to talk.
1) Participants are not required to prepare in advance, and the sharer will provide the information needed for discussion
2) Please try to be on time to avoid missed sharing of the bibliography
3) Please bring your ID
4) If you can't find the venue, please send a message in the event temporary WeChat group or Facebook 麓山学社 Group, we will respond promptly
5) The number of people per reading will be limited to 18 people. Please invite your friends to register as soon as possible. After completing the form and scanning into the temporary group, the registration will be successful. The full registration will be in the waitlist.
All the speeches of the participants of the event do not represent the position of the school.
Lushan Institute –Make ideas more refined
Lushan Institute is a non-government, non-religious, non-profit public welfare organization organized by the people. The New York Lushan Institute has improved the participants' independent thinking and judgment through reading club activities. Based on the interest in reading, we share knowledge and insights and make friends who share our interests.
We currently organize free book club events every week in the New York area at Columbia University or Fordham University.
subscription"Lushan Institute",Reply"Essay",readMoreAmerican article seriesReply to the "Reading Club",checkLook at meTheyNew YorkreadingWill livemove.