[ Subscribe to the Lushan Institute (click on the "Shushan Society" below the title of this article, or add WeChat: lushannyc]
The Lushan Society Learning Book Club is a new creative cultural social event! By limiting the number of participants (15-18 people) and the unique design of the event process, we are committed to creating an activity that enables you to interact, socialize, and access information efficiently. Let us bring you a different experience!
Share people:Wei Wei
Enjoy the bibliography:Sun Tzu's Art of War, Sun Wu
time:2014.8.18pm 2:30pm to 5:00pm
location:Notice after the registration of the specific address in Columbia University.
Registration link:Click on the bottom left corner of the "Read the original" and you will be taken to the event registration link.
Master of Education Technology graduates from Columbia University. Amplify Education is currently working on Android programming and testing, and is a part-time lecturer at the University of Columbia College. His people love to read and share. They have shared books such as Laozi, Sun Tzu's Art of War, Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic, and Seven Habits of High-Performance People at Columbia University.
Host personal introduction:
Engage in cultural communication in film, learn and practice all kinds of spiritual growth and psychotherapy
law. On the way to find inner peace and happiness!
Sharing bibliographic information
"The Art of War"
Also known as "Sun Wu Bingfa", "Wu Sunzi's Art of War", "Sun Zi Bingshu", "Sun Wu Bingshu", etc., is the earliest existing military book in China, and the earliest military work in the world, known as the "Sacred Code of Military Science." The philosophy of Taoism and military is everywhere. There are about six thousand words, a total of thirteen, thirty-six. "Sun Tzu's Art of War" is a treasure in China's classical military cultural heritage. It is an important part of China's excellent traditional culture. Its content is profound and profound, its thoughts are exquisite and rich, and its logic is rigorous and rigorous. It is the concentrated expression of the essence of ancient military thought.
This time, the share of Sun Tzu, unearthed from the Tomb of Yinque Mountain, which was compiled by Mr. Wang from the old man, is the main one.
about the author:
About 545 years ago - the first 470 years, the word Changqing, Qi Guo (now Shandong Guangrao) people, the famous military strategists and politicians in the Spring and Autumn Period, respected the soldiers. Later generations called it the grandson of Sun Zi, Sun Wuzi, the division of the Baishi Military, and the originator of the Oriental Military Academy. He is the ancestor of the military strategist Sun Wei. The event was held from the end of the sixth century BC to the beginning of the first five centuries. From Qi to Wu, recommended by Wu Guozhong’s veteran, he presented 13 articles of military law to Wu Wangjun and was reused as a will.
Highly interactive activity process:
1) The sharer introduces the book and expresses his own opinion (about 15 minutes);
2) Each participant expresses his or her own feelings (about 2 minutes/person);
3) All participants will be divided into small groups to communicate and propose a topic-related question;
4) Participants discuss the issues raised and show their speculation. (about 2 minutes / person);
5) After the event, welcome friends who are still unfinished to join the dinner and continue to talk.
1) Participants are not required to prepare in advance, and the sharer will provide the information needed for discussion
2) Please try to be on time to avoid missed sharing of the bibliography
3) Please bring your ID
4) If you can't find the venue, please send a message in the event temporary WeChat group or Facebook 麓山学社 Group, we will respond promptly
5) The number of people per reading will be limited to 18 people. Please invite your friends to register as soon as possible. After the full amount, the applicants will be in the waitlist.
All the speeches of the participants of the event do not represent the position of the school.
Lushan Institute –Make ideas more refined
Lushan Institute is a non-government, non-religious, non-profit public welfare organization organized by the people. The purpose of the organization is to improve the comprehensive quality of independent thinking and judgment of the Chinese middle class and college students.
We currently have two free events per week in the New York area: Reading Dating Club (within Columbia University) and no leadership team (NYU Campus).
Scan the following QR code to pay attention to the public number of the Lushan Society
Subscribe to "麓山学社", reply to "美文", read more articles in the American series; reply to "Reading Club" and check out our New York Book Club activities.
To follow Official Account